Fischer is open for business and ready to support you through these challenging times. Our manufacturing facility in Germany is operational and the production of measuring instruments and spare parts are unaffected. Click here for more information about our services and support.
We are offering interesting webinars to improve your quality control. Fischer experts provide the latest information on key measurement issues in tactile coating thickness measurement and X-ray fluorescence analysis. Find all dates and topics with just one click.
New offering of our German Application Laboratory: we measure your sample and you join virtually! Clarify all important questions about your measuring task with your Fischer expert. Find more information here.
As a full-service supplier in the field of surface testing, Fischer has been developing instruments for material analysis, coating thickness measurement, nanoindentation and scratch testing since 1953. From simple handheld devices for fast field measurements to fully integrated, high-end systems for automated production monitoring: Fischer has the solution to all your measurement challenges. In order to ensure the best possible service for our customers, we rely on qualified consulting services starting with the very first meeting, as well as local support through our worldwide subsidiaries. Because reliability, precision, ease of use and personalized solutions take top priority at Fischer. You concentrate on your work – we handle the measurement technology.
- 22. – 24.09.2020 CONTROL-STOM
- 26. – 28.09.2020 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Delhi Jewellery & Gem Fair
- 29.09.2020 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Application Day
- 30.09.2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm X-RAY – Smaller, faster and more precise: Polycapillary optics for challenging applications such as modern strip and wire coatings
- 30.09.2020 09:00 am - 05:00 pm X-RAY Seminar Sindelfingen (Date 1)
- 01.10.2020 09:00 am - 05:00 pm X-RAY Seminar Sindelfingen (Date 2)