Helmut Fischer is a full-range supplier in the field of surface inspection and has been developing precision instruments for surface measurements since 1953. As a leading manufacturer of measuring instruments, our product range extends from simple handheld gauges for quick measurements in the field to fully integrated high-end systems that monitor production fully automated. We will find the right solution for your measurement problem.
As I celebrate my 90th birthday, I would like to take this opportunity to reflect on the many wonderful years I have had founding and managing the Helmut Fischer company, and also, to look forward to the future with joy and confidence.
Every day, our instruments help thousands of customers worldwide to be successful and master their day-to-day challenges in coating thickness measurement, composition analysis, materials testing and nanoindentation.
Why does it have to be a ? Just ask our customers:
- Frédéric Saulcy, CEO of Saulcy Traitement de Surface, CH: "Swiss watches, coatings from STS and Fischer measuring instruments are a perfect match because each one is focused on the best quality."
- Paul Comer, Technical Director at Graphic Plc, UK: "At Fischer, the customer relationship doesn’t end with the sale of an instrument – that’s only when it begins!"
- Hampton Watkins, Quality and Logistics Manager at Greenwood Fabricating & Plating (GF&P), USA: "The XAN 500 has proved to be consistent and reliable per our expectations and provided us with opportunities for improvement as we continue to remain an industry leader in quality and value to our customers."
- Karsten Seidel, Employee Audi AG, DE: "The event is very well organized. The time slots are well coordinated so that there is sufficient time to clarify questions. With the security concept, the lowest possible risk of infection was realized. I can unreservedly recommend participation in the application day!"
Fischer is open for business and ready to support you through these challenging times. Our manufacturing facility in Germany is operational and the production of measuring instruments and spare parts are unaffected. Click here for more information about our services and support.
Breaking news: all webinar topics and dates for the 1st half of the year are online! Attendance is free – so register directly! Fischer experts will teach everything you need to know about current measurement topics in coating thickness measurement with handheld gauges as well as XRF measurements. New: this year for the first time, we also offer webinars about nanoindentation and scratch testing!
Did you miss a topic you are interested in? Don't worry! Click on this link to find all webinars held so far!
New free offering of our German Application Laboratory: Sample Measurement Live! We measure your sample and you join virtually. Our entire portfolio of precise measuring instruments for coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis, nanoindentation and scratch testing is available to solve your measuring task. Clarify all important questions with your Fischer expert. Find more information with just one click.
As a full-service supplier in the field of surface testing, Fischer has been developing instruments for material analysis, coating thickness measurement, nanoindentation and scratch testing since 1953. From simple handheld devices for fast field measurements to fully integrated, high-end systems for automated production monitoring: Fischer has the solution to all your measurement challenges. In order to ensure the best possible service for our customers, we rely on qualified consulting services starting with the very first meeting, as well as local support through our worldwide subsidiaries. Because reliability, precision, ease of use and personalized solutions take top priority at Fischer. You concentrate on your work – we handle the measurement technology.
In order to offer our customers the best possible service, we focus on competent advice from the very first conversation and support in the vicinity through subsidiaries all over the world. Reliability, precision of the measurement technology, simple operation of the measuring instruments and individual solutions have the highest priority at Fischer. Concentrate on your work - we take care of the measurement technology.
As diverse as the challenges in different industries are, as comprehensive is our range! The Fischer product portfolio includes measuring instruments and measuring technology from the areas of coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis, nanoindentation, scratch testing, conductivity measurement, ferrite content determination and more. Easy to use, highly precise, extremely reliable - that's how you can measure us!
Starting with handheld gauges for fast coating thickness measurement in corrosion protection. Moving on to XRF spectrometers for simple gold testing or XRF analysis in electroplating. To fully integrated high-end systems in the electronics industry. This is what makes Helmut Fischer unique: We offer a comprehensive range of different measuring instruments and probes for coating thickness measurements and materials testing. Find the suitable solution for almost any application.
Just one partner for perfect quality management: that is the claim of the measuring equipment manufacturer Helmut Fischer! Get the complete package of services for your optimal measurement result. Because precise, reliable measurements require more than just a first-class measuring device. Starting with a detailed requirement analysis for the right choice of measuring equipment. Through expert commissioning and product training to the best possible instrument application. To comprehensive and fast service for long-term instrument use. With our ISO/IEC 17025-certified Fischer calibration standards you can measure accurately and traceably. Have your sample certified as a calibration standard, too!
- 24.06.2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am Webinar: Taktile Schichtdickenmessung - Einfluss von gekrümmten Oberflächen auf die Messergebnisse und dessen Kompensation
- 01.07.2021 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Webinar: Tactile layer thickness measurement - Influence of curved surfaces on the measurement results and its compensation
- 07. – 09.07.2021 CPCA SHOW