Precision components – Tailor-made for your application.
Do you want to shape your X-rays to a tiny point? Then our X-ray optics can help you. Benefit from 30 years of know-how in the development and manufacture of customized optical components for demanding applications. Our high-precision optics offer unsurpassed performance and enable the best results in a wide range of applications.
Range of applications
Our X-ray optics are used in the following areas:
X-ray diffraction (XRD, µ-XRD)
- Measuring stresses and texture
- Spatially resolved phase analysis and mappings
- Single crystal diffractometry
X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF, µ-XRF)
- Measuring thin and very thin coatings and multilayer systems
- Element and layer thickness mappings in the micrometer range
- Measuring on the smallest components and microstructures
- Applications on wafers, PCBs, solder bumps, SMDs, plug contacts and lead frames
Outstanding measuring results with short measurement times thanks to concentration of the excitation beam
Focus made by Fischer.
One of only two manufacturers of polycapillary optics in the world
Manufactured with the highest precision – for best quality and durability
Constant further development.
Continuous optimization and further development of our optics
Tailor-made for every application.
Custom-made optical components, tailored to your requirements
Best values for aperture, intensity amplification and working distance in a broad energy spectrum from 1 - 50 keV
Patented capillary shapes.
No matter what size and shape, can be perfectly integrated into your equipment and devices
Made in Germany.
Development and manufacture of all components in Berlin
Over 30 years of know-how in the development of customized polycapillaries