MMS Inspection SPG
With the MMS® Inspection SPG, once-tedious surface inspections can be carried out in no time at all. This handheld gauge determines the profile of the surface precisely and quickly. And you can tell right away whether the reading is within the specification or not by means of an LED light, a sound and vibrations. The profile measurements comply with ASTM 4417-B and SSPC-PA 17, among others.
Keep full control over your surface profile gauge even under the most adverse conditions: Its ergonomic design and four function keys make it easy to operate with just one hand – even when wearing gloves. And a dust- and waterproof housing (IP65) protects the surface profile gauge. So you always get reliable measurement results, regardless of the conditions you’re working in.
- Measurement of surface profile depth
- Measuring range: 0 – 500 µm
- Accuracy: 0 – 100 µm: ≤ 3 µm, 100 – 500 µm: ≤ 3 % of rated value
- Perfect for use under harsh conditions thanks to its robust housing (dustproof and protected against water jets according to IP65)
- Ergonomic design and 4 large function keys for easy one-handed operation
- Extremely easy to use: Measurement and reporting are easy, even for untrained personnel
- Measures the surface profile depth according to ASTM 4417-B, SSPC-PA 17, SANS 5772, US Navy NSI 009-32 and US Navy PPI 63101-000
- Full oversight of the measurement via LED, sound and vibration
- High-contrast, automatically rotating display is easy to read even in poor lighting
- Available with large memory: 250,000 values in up to 2500 batches
- USB interface for fast and safe data transfer