For years, Fischer seminars and individual product trainings have been an integral part of our corporate culture. Benefit from our extensive expertise in the areas of coating thickness measurement, X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis, nanoindentation and scratch testing. Whether you want to learn more about the individual measuring methods or get training on your own device, we’re your qualified measurement technology partner for teaching both theory and practice.
Don't miss out on our offer – become a measurement expert!
Interested in learning how to measure correctly? Want to find out how to calibrate measuring instruments quickly and easily, so you always obtain precise measurement results? Then take part in one of our Fischer seminars! Advanced training is offered in the areas of coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis and nanoindentation, always led by qualified Fischer product trainers. In just one day, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the respective test method – from the theoretical basics to the influencing parameters through to mastering complex measurement applications. And you’re welcome to bring along your own sample and put theory directly into practice.
Our individual product trainings allow you to deepen your knowledge with regard to your very own measuring task. Take advantage of the extensive experience of our product trainers in coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis, nanoindentation and scratch testing – either at your site or in our Application Laboratories. Whether you want the fundamentals of measurement technology, application-oriented seminars with practical examples, or training at the scientific level: The program is tailored to your specific questions, your specific measuring devices and your measuring applications.
Times/dates and group size are up to you. We’d be delighted to put together a proposal tailored to your individual needs. Inquire directly.
Knowledge never hurts! We regularly offer exciting webinars on current application topics. Learn more from Fischer experts about relevant measurement tasks, the optimal application of our measuring instruments, practical tips and tricks, and interesting best practices. See an overview of topics and dates.
- 30.09.2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm X-RAY – Smaller, faster and more precise: Polycapillary optics for challenging applications such as modern strip and wire coatings
- 22.10.2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Taktile Schichtdickenmessung an Leiterplatten – Einsatzmöglichkeiten des Messgeräts FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2
- 04.11.2020 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Tactile layer thickness measurement on printed circuit boards – Possible applications using measurement device: FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2
- 17.11.2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am Taktile Schichtdickenmessung – Einfluss von gekrümmten Oberflächen auf die Messergebnisse und dessen Kompensation
- 26.11.2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am X-RAY – NiZn/Fe-Beschichtung: Messung von Beschichtung sowie Kontrolle der zugehörigen Bäder
- 08.12.2020 10:00 am - 11:00 am X-RAY – Einrichten einer Messmittelüberwachung