For years, Fischer seminars and individual product trainings have been an integral part of our corporate culture. Benefit from our extensive expertise in the areas of coating thickness measurement, X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis, nanoindentation and scratch testing. Whether you want to learn more about the individual measuring methods or get training on your own device, we’re your qualified measurement technology partner for teaching both theory and practice.
Don't miss out on our offer – become a measurement expert!
Knowledge never hurts! We regularly offer exciting webinars on current application topics. Learn more from Fischer experts about relevant measurement tasks, the optimal application of our measuring instruments, practical tips and tricks, and interesting best practices. See an overview of topics and dates.
"Many, many thanks for the webinars! A very successful set-up which I hope will continue for a long time. Even for me as long-time user, there is always something new to learn and put into practice."
Timo Weik, Quality Assurance Plating Technology, Inovan GmbH & Co. KG
- 29.04.2021 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Taktile Schichtdickenmessung – Kalibrierung und deren Überprüfung bei FMP-Messgeräten
- 06.05.2021 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Tactile coating thickness measurement - Calibration and its verification for FMP measuring instruments
- 27.05.2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am Scratch Testing - Ritzprüfung von Schichten
- 02.06.2021 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Scratch Testing - Scratch testing of layers
- 24.06.2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am Taktile Schichtdickenmessung - Einfluss von gekrümmten Oberflächen auf die Messergebnisse und dessen Kompensation
- 01.07.2021 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Tactile layer thickness measurement - Influence of curved surfaces on the measurement results and its compensation
Interested in learning how to measure correctly? Want to find out how to calibrate measuring instruments quickly and easily, so you always obtain precise measurement results? Then take part in one of our Fischer seminars! Advanced training is offered in the areas of coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis and nanoindentation, always led by qualified Fischer product trainers. In just one day, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the respective test method – from the theoretical basics to the influencing parameters through to mastering complex measurement applications. And you’re welcome to bring along your own sample and put theory directly into practice.
Also this year, we offer the popular Fischer product training courses in Germany – in strict accordance with our proven hygiene concept. We are planning to hold the training courses beginning in September, depending on the situation.
In the meantime, sign up for our new digital product training courses: informative, interactive and absolutely risk-free. The courses are held in German.
Don't miss anything and get all the latest news directly: send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will ad your name to our e-mail distribution list.
- 22.04.2021 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Product Training Digital: X-Ray - Measuring Equipment Monitoring and Calibration
- 23.04.2021 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Product Training Digital: Tactile Coating Thickness Measurement
- 04.05.2021 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Product Training Digital: Tactile Coating Thickness Measurement - Duplex Coatings
- 05.05.2021 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Product Training Digital: X-Ray - Coating Thickness Measurement
Our individual product trainings allow you to deepen your knowledge with regard to your very own measuring task. Take advantage of the extensive experience of our product trainers in coating thickness measurement, XRF analysis, nanoindentation and scratch testing – either at your site or in our Application Laboratories. Whether you want the fundamentals of measurement technology, application-oriented seminars with practical examples, or training at the scientific level: The program is tailored to your specific questions, your specific measuring devices and your measuring applications.
Times/dates and group size are up to you. We’d be delighted to put together a proposal tailored to your individual needs. Inquire directly.