The equation for successful quality management is: measurement technology with the appropriate measuring method combined with correct application of the equipment lead to reliable, valid, control measurements. In other words: Precise measurement results require application advice from experts. We at Fischer offer a complete package in the field of surface inspection. Here, you’ll find more than innovative, high-quality products. Before, during and after your purchase, experts support you with knowledge and advice on all areas from coating thickness measurement to material analysis to nanoindentation and scratch testing.
Specialists in physics and engineering are at your service in all 9 Application Laboratories located in Europe, Asia and America. Whether for help in choosing the right measuring instrument, for developing a measuring strategy, or for defining the right measuring program: When it comes to solving complex measurement tasks, you’ll benefit from an application consultation with the professionals!
Learn about our product portfolio onsite at one of our Application Laboratories. There, you can test out the latest instruments in the areas of X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis, electromagnetic measurement techniques and nanoindentation. And our Application Laboratories are well connected – both amongst themselves and with universities, institutions and business partners. This is how we make sure that the latest know-how is available to you worldwide. And that we find the solution to your every question!
Benefit from the new offering of our German Application Laboratory: experienced Fischer application engineers measure your sample and you participate live – easiliy and risk-free. You have sufficient time to clarify all questions regarding your measuring task. Please find further information on the procedure as well as the registration form here.
- Professional, technical consulting services via e-mail, telephone and in person in the Application Laboratory
- Realization of feasibility studies to identify optimal measurement solutions
- Creation of customer-specific calibration standards with ISO 17025 certificate
- Development of internal test specifications
- Contract measurements with inspection report according to ISO 17025
- Training on specific topics such as calibration, pattern recognition and programming of automatic measurements