Importance of Non-destructive Material Analysis
The elemental composition of a material determines its characteristic properties. By determining the material, a precise, accurate statement can be made as to how the material in question is composed. Fischer offers a wide range of measuring instruments for coating thickness measurement and analysis of metallic materials.
Knowing the quantity of a certain substance in an object, component or product is important from an economic point of view. For example, it is not possible to determine gold beyond doubt by optical properties alone. Only a prior analysis of the gold content can ensure that jewelry is bought or sold at the right market price. Furthermore, material testing is used to detect elements that are hazardous to health, such as heavy metals, in various materials of consumer goods and toys. Last but not least, the full functionality and long-term stability of materials can only be guaranteed on the basis of a specific composition.
Handheld, Desktop and Inline XRF Analyzer Measuring Systems: XRF Measuring Instruments for Precise, Non-destructive Material Analysis using XRF
XRF energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analysis has proven and established itself in practice as an optimal method of material analysis. What distinguishes this method of analysis? The analysis is clean, non-contact and non-destructive. The measurements of the material samples can be carried out easily and quickly and provide very accurate, highly precise information on the analysis results. All technically relevant elements from sodium to uranium can be detected in XRF material analysis. Helmut Fischer offers flexible X-ray fluorescence instruments (XRF spectrometers) that can be used to analyze exactly which elements make up a material. In our portfolio you will find powerful XRF instruments for material analysis in a wide range of industries.
Advantages of Material Analysis with Know-how and XRF Measurement Technology from Fischer
- Accurate, precise determination of samples for elemental and chemical composition of a material
- Material analysis is fast, clean, contactless and without destruction
- All technically relevant elements from sodium to uranium are detected
- Materials testing can save costs, detect elements that are hazardous to health and ensure the full functionality of materials
- To the product: GOLDSCOPE SD GOLDSCOPE SD
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XUL and XULM FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XUL and XULM
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XAN FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XAN
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XAN 500 FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XAN 500
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE XAN LIQUID ANALYZER FISCHERSCOPE XAN LIQUID ANALYZER
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDL and XDLM FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDL and XDLM
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDAL FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDAL
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-mue SEMI FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-mue SEMI
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY PCB series FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY PCB series
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-SDD FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-SDD
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-µ SERIES FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDV-µ SERIES
- To the product: XRF For Inline Measurement | Automated XRF System | X-RAY 4000 XRF For Inline Measurement | Automated XRF System | X-RAY 4000
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY 5000 FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY 5000