As the reciprocal value of electrical resistance, conductivity not only reveals how well a metal conducts electrical current, it also indirectly allows you to draw conclusions about changes in the metal's composition, microstructure and mechanical properties. With measurement instruments from Fischer, you can determine these important parameters quickly and accurately. The special eddy current method enables contactless measurement, even under paint or plastic coatings up to 500 μm thick. This method simultaneously minimizes the influence of surface roughness to enable you to get the most stable results.
- To the product: SIGMASCOPE SMP350 SIGMASCOPE SMP350
- To the product: SIGMASCOPE GOLD SIGMASCOPE GOLD
- To the product: Probes For Coating Thickness Measurement & Material Testing Probes For Coating Thickness Measurement & Material Testing
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2 FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE MMS Automation FISCHERSCOPE MMS Automation
- To the product: Certified Calibration Standards for Handheld Gauges Certified Calibration Standards for Handheld Gauges