With its updated X-RAY XAN®500, Fischer brings a unique device to market. The XAN500 is the world’s first mobile X-ray fluorescence instrument that measures metal-alloy coatings, e.g. zinc and nickel reliably and accurately.
Increasingly flexible manufacturing processes require highly adaptable measuring technologies.The versatile XAN®500 can be used as a handheld device, as a desktop unit, or inline, as an integral part of an automated quality assurance system.
- X-ray fluorescence instrument for mobile use
- optimized for coating thickness measurement and alloy analysis
- 3-point support for correct placement
- every time measurement box and tablet computer with WinFTM® software
- One instrument, three ways to use it: handheld, desktop, inline
- Precise coating thickness measurement in running production (e.g. Zn, ZnNi, Ag, Au)
- Measure bulky parts like car fenders, pipes and turbine blades with good repeatability
- Placed into its measurement box, the XAN500 turns into a full-function desktop unit
- As part of the control system of a production line, the XAN500 enables 100% monitoring