According to NACE International, the economic losses caused by corrosion is more than US$2.5 trillion each year. As prevention is better than cure, corrosion protection should start well before the first coat of paint. Together with leading anti-corrosion experts, Fischer has developed the MMS® Inspection Series which is a complete set of devices that are used before, during and after surface coating.
The MMS Inspection Series consists of three devices which impress with their robustness, usability and performance. The powerful DFT is a handheld device for all coating thickness measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals. The DPM is used to measure and record climate parameters relevant for coating processes. Last but not least, the SPG checks the surface profile in the blink of an eye.
Each MMS Inspection device is dust proof and protected from. Moreover, the built-in LED light, sound and vibration alerts enable users to solve required measurement tasks in heavy corrosion protection quickly and reliably.
In addition, Fischer offers the optional Bresle Salt Kit for fast and easy testing of salt contamination of surfaces.
Contact your local Fischer subsidiary today to find out more!
- Dust proof and protected from water according to IP65
- One-hand operation via 4 ideally sized pressure points for optimal work even with gloves
- Visual, haptic and audible feedback for full control over the measurements
- Intuitive user interface allows easy handling even by untrained personnel
- Scratch-resistant, high-contrast display which adapts to device orientation
- Fast data transmission via Bluetooth, WiFi and USB-C
- Three-point support for precise measuring in every situation (DFT)
- Preconfigured batches for SSPC-PA 2, IMO PSPC, ISO 19840, Australian AS 3894.3 B and Swedish IS 18 41 60 (DFT)
- Large memory for up to 250,000 readings in 2500 batches
- Shipbuilding, infrastructure, offshore wind farms, chemical plants etc.
- Ideal for use under harsh conditions from -10 to 60 °C
- Dual probe for reliable measurements on all relevant substrates: ISO/FE, NF/FE, ISO/NF (DFT)
- Measuring ranges: 0–2500 µm on FE and 0–2000 µm on NF (DFT); 0–500 µm (SPG)