Practical to use, built to last. The coating thickness gages of the MP0 and MP0R series are your compact solution for trustworthy corrosion protection. With their dual displays, robust housings and wear-resistant probe tips, they’re the ideal companions for reliable usage onsite. Whether on cars, ships, bridges or inaccessible steel structures: With these small handheld gauges, you can measure the vehicle paint thickness and anti-corrosion paint thickness quickly, easily and non-destructively.
We offer a wide range of coating thickness gages designed specifically for your measurement requirements. Turn to the PERMASCOPE® MP0 and MP0R models for precise measurement of paint thicknesses on steel and iron. The ISOSCOPE® MP0R allows you to measure coatings on practically any non-ferrous metal. Or benefit from the superior flexibility of the DUALSCOPE® MP0 and MP0R models: irrespective of whether the coating is on steel or on non-ferrous metals, the correct measuring method is automatically selected to match the substrate.
We’d be delighted to advise you on the optimal solution for your measuring task!
With the gauges of the MP0 and MP0R series, you have always the proper inspection equipment on hand. And you decide: instead of the integrated probe, with the FP models you can have a permanently attached cable probe. This facilitates the measuring of coating thicknesses even in hard-to-reach places.
- Especially robust instrument design for reliable coating thickness measurements under harsh conditions
- FP models with connected cable probe for easy measurement in hard-to-reach places
- Easy handling via intuitive menu navigation and 2 illuminated displays
- 3-point support and conductivity compensation for repeatable measuring results even with oddly shaped samples
- Measurement with tracking display for continuous surface sampling
- Statistical information such as mean value and standard deviation
- Memory for up to 1000 readings
Additional features with the MP0R models
- Automatically rotating displays for easy viewing of the measuring result
- Memory for up to 10,000 readings
- Pre-installed measuring modes for coating thickness measurement according to IMO PSPC or SSPC-PA2
- USB interface for transmitting the readings and evaluation with FISCHER DataCenter software
PERMASCOPE MP0 and MP0R models
- Precise coating thickness measurements of thin layers on steel and iron:like zinc, chrome, copper, paint, lacquer, or plastic coatings on steel, iron or cast iron
- Coating thickness measurements on both smooth and rough surfaces
DUALSCOPE MP0 and MP0R models
- Coating thickness measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals like zinc, chrome, copper, paint, lacquer, or plastic coatings on steel, iron or cast iron
- Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass
- Anodized coatings on aluminum
- Suitable for both smooth and rough surfaces
- Measurement of thick non-ferrous metal layers and thick protective layers on steel and iron
- Measurement of insulating layers on non-ferrous metals
- Precise coating thickness measurements on practically all non-ferrous metals like coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass
- Anodized coatings on aluminum
|NC/Fe||NF/Fe||NC/NF||Integrated Probe||Cable Probe|
|NC/Fe||NF/Fe||NC/NF||Integrated Probe||Cable Probe||Mini USB Port||Bluetooth®|