FISCHERSCOPE PCB Automation
The FISCHERSCOPE® PCB Automation is the world's first XRF system for automated coating thickness measurement on printed circuit boards. Each system is completely modular and scalable. The measuring cell can be perfectly adapted to customer-specific requirements. Modules such as buffer storage, turning stations for double-sided measurement or camera systems for monitoring can be combined as required. Due to its adaptability, the automation system can be integrated into any production line, even as a retrofit. The system architecture allows for the selection of X-ray source, detector and primary filter according to individual measurement requirements.
The FISCHERSCOPE PCB Automation is highly flexible: Even printed circuit board orders in batch sizes of 1 can be measured automatically. The automation cell recognizes the PCB to be measured and selects the correct test sequence on its own.
- Non-destructive and non-contact coating thickness measurement on printed circuit boards
- All hardware and software components have been developed for inline measurement purposes
- Seamless connection to upstream and downstream production areas
- PCB handling by seven-axis robot ensures high availability and efficiency
- In semi-automatic operating mode, assembly is done manually, but the measurement is done automatically
- The XRF instrument can also be used for manual measurements
- Existing FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY instruments of the latest generation can be retro-integrated
- The X-ray source, detector and primary filter can all be selected by the customer
- Systems comply with DIN ISO 3497 and ASTM B 568
- Inline production control of printed circuit boards
- Flexible production lines with small batch sizes