FISCHERSCOPE HM2000 S
- Determination of Martens and Vickers hardness, elasticity and creep behavior according to DIN EN ISO 14577-1 Annex A and ASTM E 2546
- Dynamic measurement mode for the determination of additional elasticity parameters such as storage and loss moduli (dynamic mechanical analysis)
- Determination of parameters, e.g. depth-dependent indentation hardness with ESP (Enhanced Stiffness Procedure)
- Suitable for testing solid materials and coatings > 1 µm, test-force range 0.1 – 2000 mN
- Indenter shapes: Vickers, Berkovich, carbide ball, Knoop or customized indenters
- Thermally stable: Can measure at constant temperatures for several hours
- Powerful WIN-HCU software for intuitive operation and evaluation
- Natural stone base with rubber dampers to reduce vibrations
- Can be upgraded to the automated variant, HM2000
- Development and quality control of paint layers
- Measurements of simply-shaped samples
- Material testing for medical technology
- Testing of anodized layers
- Instrumented indentation testing of hard material coatings, e. g. on tools
- Electroplated layers (decorative, functional)
A precise measuring device doesn’t have to be complicated. The FISCHERSCOPE® HM2000 S nanoindentation system proves that. This cost-effective, entry-level device from Fischer allows you to quickly and easily check the mechanical and elastic properties of surface layers, usually without any sample preparation at all. Simply place the sample on the measuring head, clamp down the support stand, and you’re ready to go.
Instrumented indentation testing determines parameters such as the Martens and Vickers hardness, elasticity and creep behavior of various types of surface treatments. The HM2000 S is finds application in a variety of industries, e.g. in paint production or electroplating.
We believe in developing long-lasting and flexible devices: If your measurement technology requirements change, the entry-level model can be upgraded to the automated HM2000.
- Closed measurement chamber to protect the device and prevent airflow during the measurement
- Additional natural stone base with rubber dampers to further reduce the effects of vibrations
- Holder for cylindrical samples