- Complete test set for determination of soluble salts on a surface by measuring conductivity
- Bresle test patches ensure uniform measurement areas and maximum accuracy
- Salt test according to ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9
- Compact and robust case to use directly on site
- Surface testing for coatings in shipbuilding or infrastructure
- Tests according to ISO 8502, NAVSEA 009-32, SSPC Guide 15
Surface Contamination with Salt
To ensure long lasting corrosion protection layers, the surface must be tested for salt contamination prior to painting. Thus rework efforts and high maintenance costs can be reduced. With the Fischer salt test kit, based on bresle patches, you can control the contamination of the surface to be coated. All you need to work quickly and efficiently in the field is included in the handy and robust case.