Why is it important to measure coating thickness?
Measuring coating thickness enables you to reduce material costs, meet important industry norms, and safeguard the reputation of your business. This holds true regardless whether it is during production or inspecting incoming goods.
Whether you are painting or electroplating, applying materials to magnetic or non-magnetic substrates, Fischer has the ideal solution for measuring your coating thickness application accurately and precisely. Improve your quality control process today by speaking with a Fischer specialist to find out the best way to measure the coating thickness of your application.
Scroll below to discover our wide range of coating thickness measurement instruments!
- To the product: COULOSCOPE CMS2 and COULOSCOPE CMS2 STEP COULOSCOPE CMS2 and COULOSCOPE CMS2 STEP
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2 FISCHERSCOPE MMS PC2
- To the product: FISCHERSCOPE MMS Automation FISCHERSCOPE MMS Automation
- To the product: XRF Calibration Standards XRF Calibration Standards
- To the product: Certified Calibration Standards for Handheld Gauges Certified Calibration Standards for Handheld Gauges