The quality of the densification of anodic oxide coatings on aluminum (anodized aluminum) is a decisive factor for their weather resistance. The ANOTEST YMP30-S from Fischer measures the admittance Y, thus enabling a reliable quality statement regarding the degree of densification in anodized aluminum. Its compact construction makes this robust handheld device the ideal instrument for use onsite.
- Mobile handheld device with cable probe, ideal for hard-to-reach measuring spots
- Standards-compliant measurement according to DIN EN : ISO12373-5 and ASTM B 457-67
- Measurement process starts automatically
- Efficient and structured measuring; enough memory for several thousand applications as well as many evaluation functions
- Quality testing of slats and other anodized building components
- Simple, reliable onsite measurement, for example during facility cleaning