To keep a measurement instrument working trouble-free for many years, certain services are necessary post-purchase. At Fischer, we attach importance to providing our customers just the right support throughout the entire lifecycle of their instruments. We do this flexibly and without red tape.
Wherever our customers are located, Fischer is nearby. Through our worldwide network of subsidiaries and agents, we can be onsite fast – with regional staff, in local languages. Our competent employees are part of a sophisticated and professional service organization with access to a global support network. This allows Fischer to offer extraordinary and comprehensive services in the region.
Stocks of critical spare parts are kept on hand and managed worldwide, assuring quick response times.
- Fast and long-term availability of spare parts
- Maintenance agreements tailored to your specific needs
- Fischer assumes administrative and organizational responsibility for the servicing of your instrument
- Support services aligned with lifecycle requirements
- Preventive and proactive services to reduce or eliminate unplanned interventions
- Need a special service? Just ask us!